All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrice is the most significant factor affecting the profitability of every business, profit centre or department. When the pressure is on to perform or grow, your instinct may be to discount, undercut your competitors, cut costs and promote through price. Yet these are often the last things you should do. Pricing for Profit is the most practical guide on pricing available. Using a firm, profit-focused framework developed running real projects for real businesses, this book shows you how by getting your pricing structures right you can make a huge difference to your bottom line. It gives business owners, managers and leaders simple, achievable pricing strategies that will deliver sustainable business growth. Can you afford to leave money on the table? If t, Pricing for Profit is the guide for you.
- Author BiographyPeter Hill is a qualified accountant (both Chartered and Certified) with 30 years' experience. He is a partner at Mark Holt and Co Chartered Accountants and Healium LLP business growth specialists. He has worked as a business consultant for over 15 years, driving up the financial performance of businesses of all sizes. Peter is also a sought-after business speaker and runs business seminars on pricing and profit improvement across the UK and internationally, for most of the major banks (Lloyds, Barclays, HSBC), for the Ran One accountancy network, and for SWAT, the largest UK trainer of accountants.
- Author(s)Peter Hill
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.