All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDarcy Bennet lives to be on the ice. When the other little girls were watching the Olympics and dreaming of figure-skating, she was dreaming of representing her country t with skates but with a broom. At seventeen, Darcy still has Olympic dreams, but she has more immediate concerns. Like getting her team to Regionals, making sure she's accepted by the local college, and convincing her best-friend and team skip t to go to a university on the other side of the continent. And, possibly most important of all, resisting the urge to kill Lucas Fitzwilliam. 'Cause he may be really anying, but Darcy's pretty sure they don't have curling in prison.
- Author BiographyAndrea Brokaw is a novelist. And a dreamer, a skier, a curler, an NFL fan, and a homeschooling mom. As a Navy brat and then a Navy wife, she's lived on three continents, in four countries, in seven states, and in thirteen towns. (Or something like that. She loses count.) She has two cats and a ten-year-old boy.
- Author(s)Andrea Marie Brokaw
- PublisherHedgie Press
- Date of Publication26/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHedgie Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.