All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFall in love with Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice all over again with this elegant colouring book, featuring beautifully intricate patterns and iconic scenes to colour in. Let yourself be transported to Pemberley's spectacular grounds and vibrant Netherfield balls, and bring to life elegant portraits of Elizabeth and Mr Darcy. With handpicked quotations from the vel on every spread, this colouring book is perfect for any Jane Austen fan.
- Author BiographyEver since she has been able to hold chunky crayons, Chellie has loved drawing (especially, to her family's horror, on her bedroom walls). After studying Applied Arts at the University of Derby, Chellie started working in illustration. Happily, she has never looked back. Chellie now lives in the Peak District, not far from Stockport, with her partner and two children. She works from her home studio, where she is surrounded by beautiful countryside and a plentiful supply of tea and biscuits.
- Author(s)Jane Austen
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleA Colouring Classic
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chellie Carroll
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.