All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPride and Joy is a celebration of 15 years of the New York City Pride Parade, documented in a dazzling series of photographs and featuring a major introductory essay by comedian and activist Kate Clinton. Exquisitely presented, the book includes interviews with members of the queer community about their relationship to the march, offering a startling variety of responses to this integral part of New York life. Energetic, colourful and irreverent, these images are a playful confirmation of equality.
- Author BiographyJurek Wajdowicz is an internationally known graphic designer and principal of the design firm Emerson, Wajdowicz Studios. His photographs have been collected in Liminal Spaces Fotografie 75. Kate Clinton is an actress, a stand-up comic, an activist, and the author of I Told You So, What the L?, and Don t Get Me Started. Both live in New York City.
- Author(s)Jurek Wajdowicz
- PublisherThe New Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe New Press
- Content Note1
- Weight816 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Introduction byKate Clinton
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.