All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProtestant churches are often rent by disagreement and dissent over the office of bishop, the roles of the ordained, and myriad forms of lay ministry. Timothy Wengert's text overturns many of the 'pious myths' about these matters to probe the core conviction of Martin Luther, Philip Melanchthon, and the early Reform about public ministry.
- Author(s)Timothy J. Wengert
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/06/2008
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.