CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
About this product
- DescriptionEight years ago, the national tabloids had a feeding frenzy over the 'Primal Cut' killings. The Garrod brothers, East End butchers, had turned their expertise to rendering human flesh. The case made DS Alison Dexter torious. She identified the murderers and ended their orgy of killing, but in the process took what Bartholomew Garrod most valued: his brother's life. With her career in ruins and her personal safety in jeopardy, Dexter was transferred to Cambridgeshire. Now Dexter finds herself drawn into an investigation probing the underbelly of the area's crime scene - bare-knuckle boxing, dog fights and murder. As she gets closer to the truth, it's clear Garrod hasn't forgotten the debt she owes him - he wants his pound of flesh and will do whatever it takes to get it.
- Author BiographyED O'CONNOR studied History at Cambridge University before moving over to Oxford University to take an MPhil in International Relations. He worked in London and New York as an investment banker after university but left to concentrate on his writing. In 2002 his first novel, The Yeare's Midnight, was published by Constable and Robinson and was followed in 2003 by Acid Lullaby, both of which were shortlisted for awards. Now working as the Head of the History department at a local school, Ed lives in Maidstone, Kent, with his wife and two young daughters.
- Author(s)Ed O'Connor
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.