Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis important study of the published and unpublished writings of Scotland's most brilliant and controversial nineteenth-century theologian focuses on his concern to situate biblical religion within the context of the primal religions of Israel's neighbours. The book explores the implications of the relationship between the Christian faith and primal religion. Robertson Smith has still a contribution to make to contemporary discussion of the phemelogy of the Christian faith and Christian responses to religious pluralism.
- Author BiographyGillian Bediako is Documentation and Editorial Officer at Akrofi-Christaller Memorial Centre for Mission Research and Applied Theology, Akropong-Akuapem, Ghana.
- Author(s)Gillian M. Bediako
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the Old Testament Supplement S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 246
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheffield Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.