All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the common perception that medicine is becoming specialty driven, there are many reasons for primary care providers to offer women's health procedures in an office setting. Women feel more comfortable having procedures done by prov- ers whom they already kw and trust. Continuity of care is still valued by patients, who trust their primary care providers to work with them as collaborators in the decision-making process. Women have found that their options for care have become limited, t by their own decision, but by the lack of training of their p- vider. In rural areas, the barriers of time, expense, and travel often prevent many women from obtaining necessary care; yet many of the procedures that these women are requesting are relatively easy to learn. Positive experiences are shared by women who then refer friends and family by word of mouth. This book has been designed to assist t only the clinician performing the pro- dures covered, but also the office staff with setting up the equipment tray prior to p- forming the procedure and with preparing office documents and coding information needed to complete the procedure. Most procedures covered can be done with a mi- mum investment in equipment and require minimal training.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note108 black & white illustrations, 67 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight748 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCathryn B. Heath,Sandra M. Sulik
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.