All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrated case-based book is designed to help primary care physicians treat musculoskeletal problems. The introductory chapter covers the basic approach to MS problems that is particularly effective for PCPs. The bulk of the book builds on the fundamentals through case studies that address specific musculoskeletal problems. The case studies are categorized into five main sections according to the symptoms and signs presented by patients. An emphasis is placed on helping physicians overcome the barriers and frustrations that often accompany the complexity of treating MS problems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/05/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEdward J. Shahady
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.