All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular text for teaching primary ICT has been updated in line with the new computing curriculum. The text covers the subject kwledge needed to teach, and practical guidance on how to teach, the curriculum. Covering all aspects of how ICT can support teaching and learning, it helps trainees to develop confidence in their own approach to teaching. This 6th edition is updated in line with the new curriculum, includes new material on how to integrate programming and computational thinking and explores how to harness new tools such as blogging and social media to enrich learning and teaching.
- Author BiographyKeith Turvey is Principal Lecturer in Education at the University of Brighton, School of Education. He teaches across a range of postgraduate and undergraduate courses, including in computing and ICT education. He previously worked as a primary school teacher, leaving a post as mathematics co-ordinator in 2003. John Potter is postgraduate research tutor in the department of Culture, Communication and Media at the London Knowledge Lab, Institute of Education. He previously worked in primary teacher education in ICT and Literacy at Goldsmiths College. Jonathan Allen is the Director for Initial Teacher Education at the Institute of Education, University of London, where he is involved in both Primary and Secondary programmes. Before joining the IOE he held posts responsible for Primary ICT in teacher education at Oxford Brookes University and the University of Reading. Jane Sharp is a Learning Adviser at Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln and was previously Senior Lecturer in Primary Education and ICT at the University of Winchester.
- Author(s)Jane Sharp,John Potter,Jonathan Allen,Keith Turvey
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/07/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.