All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionStart with a nerdy inventor named Monty Montahue. He wears dorky glasses, sports a perennial cowlick, and considers collecting foil his No. 1 hobby. Pair him with Robotman, a short, cynical android who assists the Renaissance Man wanna-be on adventures of discovery. What do you have? The life and times of Robotman!
Created by Jim Meddick, Robotman has quickly gained a cult following among readers who prize the strip's blend of Monty Pythonesque absurdities, social satire, and pop culture parodies. With an extended cast of characters -- from Monty's freeloading college roommate to his sex therapist girlfriend to two Dobermans who live behind a security fence in the backyard -- Robotman presents an unusual variety of offbeat, adult humor. Less political than Doonesbury , says Meddick, less white collar than Dilbert, and more macho than Cathy .
When t cruising the universe in search of humor, Robotman and Monty live in a suburban Everytown, USA, where their appetites for fast food, malls, and other pop cultural institutions lead them on misadventures closer to home. For the daring duo, an everyday pop existence only gives them ather launching pad for their next exploit.
Fans enjoy reading this outrageous strip to find out just where Jim Meddick will take them next. They're certain to snap up this book for the very same reasons.
- Author(s)Jim Meddick
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/1997
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Out-of-print date11/12/2011
- Weight295 g
- Width267 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm