All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAre you frustrated by the lack of lack of quality, up-to-date revision material for the Primary FRCA OSCE examination? The answer is here. Primary FRCA: OSCEs in Anaesthesia provides candidates with over 80 practice OSCE stations presented in the style of the Royal College exam. Covering the main OCSE categories such as physical examination, resuscitation and simulation, anaesthetic hazards, and equipment, this book will help candidates prepare for the exam and test their kwledge. Each station is constructed in clear and logical fashion to make the revision of individual topics more accessible. The sample questions and answers allow self-testing and are complemented by discussions, numerous illustrations and up-to-date clinical guidelines which follow modern-day anaesthetic practice. With more candidates w failing the OSCE component of the exam, Primary FRCA: OSCEs in Anaesthesia is a must-have for trainees and tutors preparing for the primary FRCA.
- Author BiographyWilliam Simpson is a Trainee Anaesthetist at North Western Deanery, Manchester, UK. Peter Frank is a Trainee Anaesthetist at North Western Deanery, Manchester, UK. Andrew Davies is a Trainee Anaesthetist at North Western Deanery, Manchester, UK. Simon Maguire is a Consultant Anaesthetist at North Western Deanery, Manchester, UK.
- Author(s)Dr. Andrew Davies,Dr. Peter Frank,Simon Maguire,William Simpson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note58 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.