All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionStephen R. Covey believed there were only two ways to live life: a life of primary greatness or a life of secondary greatness. Through his books and speaking, he taught that the intrinsic rewards of primary greatness - integrity, responsibility and contribution - far outweighed the extrinsic rewards of secondary greatness - money, popularity and the self-absorbed, pleasure-ridden life that some people consider 'success'. In his posthumous work, Covey lays out the 12 levers of success that willl lead to a life of primary greatness: Integrity, Contribution, Sacrifice, Service, Responsibility, Loyalty, Reciprocity, Diversity, Teaching, Learning and Renewal, For the first time, Covey defines each of these 12 qualities and how they can be leveraged and enacted in your daily life to lead you to success and happiness.
- Author BiographyRecognized as one of Time magazine's twenty-five most influential Americans, Stephen R. Covey (1932-2012) was an internationally respected leadership authority, family expert, teacher, organizational consultant, and author. His books have sold more than twenty-five million copies in thirty-eight languages, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People was named the #1 Most Influential Business Book of the Twentieth Century. After receiving an MBA from Harvard and a doctorate degree from Brigham Young University, he became the cofounder and vice chairman of FranklinCovey, a leading global training firm.
- Author(s)Stephen R. Covey
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword bySean Covey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.