All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAyalew Tefferi, MD, and a team of authoritative practicing physicians concisely detail their most effective approaches to the diagsis and treatment of a wide variety of hematological disorders, including anemia and other cytopenias, primary and secondary myeloproliferative disorders, lymphoid and plasma cell disorders, and thrombotic and bleeding disorders. For each illness these expert clinicians provide a brief review of basic concepts and a discussion of its symptomology and classification, its diagstic tests, and strategies for its management, along with suggested readings for more detailed information. Numerous decision trees clarify diagsis, and summary boxes highlight key points and dosage parameters. Concise, practical, and up-to-date, Primary Hematology offers busy primary care physicians, internists, hematologists, and oncologists a much-needed action-oriented summary of proven approaches to the optimal diagsis and treatment of hematologic disorders today.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Practice
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1237 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAyalew Tefferi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.