All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a practical interpretation of the new content strands, content descriptors, elaborations and achievement standards. All activities in the teacher resource are classified according to the four proficiency strands of the Australian Curriculum. Ready-made comprehensive lesson plans mapped out term-by-term, week-by-week. Real life examples and photographs are used throughout to help engage students and improve numeracy levels. Plenty of extension exercises, BLM worksheets and activities are included at each level. Written by a practising teachers with a fresh perspective and extensive classroom experience. Respected Mathematics consultants have advised on the curriculum coverage and best classroom practice. Links to the Cambridge Maths-in-a-Box program provide rich learning tasks. The books for year levels 3 to 6 contain links to the Cambridge HOTmaths interactive learning resource help to animate concepts learnt in class and consolidate learning.
- Author(s)Dianne Carr
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight250 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.