All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionPrime showcases the pinnacle of digital artistic achievement in a definitive collection of twenty-first century CG artwork. This unique set of five books comes in a single slipcase, with each book devoted to a classic gallery theme--sci-fi, character, cartoon, fantasy, or scenes--and featuring stunning artwork from some of the industry's greatest artists. Never before has a collection of this magnitude been released. Prime boasts over four hundred world-class pieces in one easily accessible set. Whatever your artistic taste, the tantalizing mix of images in Prime is guaranteed to capture your imagination and provide a timeless source of inspiration.
- Author Biography3DTotal Publishing 3DTotal was founded in 1999 as a simple 3D resource website. Over the last decade the site has evolved into one of the premier CG art websites in the world, offering a variety of training products, an inspirational gallery, a free texture library and hundreds of free tutorials on a variety of subjects. In 2006, 3DTotal entered into partnership with Focal Press and launched the popular book series Digital Art Masters and Digital Painting Techniques. The premise for these books was to provide high quality content that would inspire and educate the next generation of digital artists. Featuring the work of top industry professionals, detailed tutorials and image breakdowns, these series have become firmly established as indispensible resources for any digital artist. After five successful years working with Focal Press, 3DTotal Publishing was launched in early 2010. As well as self-publishing the next volumes in the pre-existing Digital Art Masters and Digital Painting Techniques series, 3DTotal Publishing has launched a number of new titles including: Photoshop for 3D Artists: Volume 1, Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Photoshop and ZBrush Character Creation.
- Publisher3DTotal Publishing
- Date of Publication10/12/2012
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWorcester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint3DTotal Publishing
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight2142 g
- Width216 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited by3DTotal Team
- Contained items statementContains Book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.