Primer for Critiquing Social Research: A Student Guide by Michael John Holosko (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.21+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $107.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritique social research with ease with PRIMER FOR CRITIQUING SOCIAL RESEARCH: A STUDENT GUIDE! In a simple, hands-on manner, this text helps you develop the analytical tools and critical thinking skills you need to successfully critique social research. Critiquing is made easy with a book-specific website which offers frequently asked questions, an evaluation template, and other information about the text and its use.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL J. HOLOSKO, Ph.D., M.S.W., is a professor of Social Work at the University of Windsor and adjunct instructor at Norfolk State University. He has taught in schools of: social work (primarily), nursing, public administration, and applied social science in Canada, the United States, Hong Kong, Australia, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. For the past 26 years, he has been a consultant to a variety of large and small health and human service organizations in the areas of: program evaluation, outcomes, organizational development, communication, leadership, visioning, organizational alignment, and stress management. He has published numerous monographs, chapters, articles, and texts in the areas of evaluation, health care, gerontology, social policy, music intervention, and spirituality. He served on the editorial boards of: Research on Social Work Practice; Journal of Health and Social Policy; Stress, Trauma and Crisis; Journal of Human Behavior and Social Environment; the Hong Kong Journal of Social Work; Journal of Social Service Research and the Journal of Evidence Based Social Work Practice. He has served on numerous boards of directors for a variety of local, provincial, federal, and international human service agencies, including Health and Welfare Canada's Research Advisory Committee. Over the past few years he has taken his concerns for advocacy and social justice to the airwaves, where he is billed as The Community Doctor on AM800 CKLW and The New WI out of Windsor, Ontario Canada. He has a wife Ann, son Joel, and daughter Adrienne and currently resides in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Michael John Holosko
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/09/2005
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight181 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.