Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a critical account of the state-of-the-art of scholarship in earliest Christianity, and where and how it should move forward. It offers an authoritative account of contremporary scholarship and evaluates the work of all major scholars in the field, from Britain, America and around the world, as well as a critical analysis of all the published writings in Early Christianity over the last 25 years of the 20th century. The author evaluates all the contributions and defines the most significant areas for future research.
- Author BiographyGerd Ludemann is Professor of New Testament at the University of Gottingen and the author of Virgin Birth? The Real Story of Mary and Her Son Jesus, also published by Trinity Press. Martina Janssen is his academic assistant.
- Author(s)Gerd Ludemann
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/10/2003
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight132 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.