All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the event of my untimely death, please burn this unread. No, don't DO it! Prim's alive (though the dashing Roderick is, alas, more). She's sixteen. She's trying to make sense of her mum's diaries. She is trying desperately to make Joel be friends with her again, but he's all friends with Karen (aka the devil) w, and Prim's found a boy called Robb-with-two-bees, and then there's Steve the Goblin, and her dad's getting together with you'll-never-guess-who, and as for what's going on with Ciara and Syzmon - Everything's a little imperfect. Desperately funny. Desperately touching. The final instalment in the diaries of Primrose Leary.
- Author BiographyDeirdre Sullivan is a primary school teacher from Galway. She completed an MA in Drama and Theatre Studies before going on to do a postgraduate course in Primary Education. It was there that she took a course under the direction of Siobhan Parkinson and had her first novel, Prim Improper, commissioned for Little Island. Deirdre has also written three books in the Nightmare Club series under the name Annie Graves.
- Author(s)Deirdre Sullivan
- PublisherLittle Island
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintLittle Island
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $17.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.