All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVicki, a wealthy city-bred woman, is horrified when her husband accepts a pastorate in a small, dying town called Prince Crossing in Blackberry County. Not only is she in culture shock, but she must deal with the pressures of being a pastor's wife-and the disapproval of those who don't understand her. As all of these things are going on, Vicki is trying desperately to get her husband's attention when everyone else also wants it. Worst of all, will the town forgive her when she loses her focus and struggles with her faith in God himself?
- Author BiographyJoHannah Reardon was the managing editor of Christianity Today's ChristianBibleStudies.com. She has written numerous novels and a family devotional guide, and she blogs at johannahreardon.com.
- Author(s)Johannah Reardon
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.