All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.50Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe secrets of Elm Medona thicken . . . with Harry Houdini! When Great-Uncle Thorne arrives at Elm Medona, Maisie and Felix's lives get shaken up again. Uncle Thorne moves the family into the mansion proper. One night, Great-Aunt Maisie arranges for Thorne, Maisie, and Felix to rendezvous with her in The Treasure Chest. Minutes later, Maisie and Felix find themselves at a magic show on Coney Island in 1893 starring Harry Houdini. As they follow him and his brother Dash to Pennsylvania and Rhode Island and back to New York City, they wonder what has become of Great-Aunt Maisie and Great-Uncle Thorne. Then one evening at Tom Pastor's Famous 14th Street Theater, the curtain opens and all is revealed.
- Author BiographyAnn Hood is the author of many books, including How I Saved My Father's Life (and Ruined Everything Else), The Knitting Circle, Comfort, and The Red Thread. She also knits, wanders around museums, has cool glasses, loves the color pink (although she never wears it), and spends a lot of her time wishing she could time travel and meet famous people. She lives in Providence, Rhode Island with her family. Her work has appeared in The Paris Review, Tin House, O, The Oprah Magazine, and elsewhere. Denis Zilber lives in Israel.
- Author(s)Ann Hood
- PublisherGrosset & Dunlap
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTreasure Chest (Grosset & Dunlap)
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Denis Zilber
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.