All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere do Princesses go to school? The Princess Academy! There they learn all they need to kw about becoming a proper Princess. With dramas and tiaras, this series is full of things for young readers to identify with and enjoy. Each story revolves around the six members of the Tiara Club, Princesses Emily, Katie, Daisy, Charlotte, Sophia and Alice, and follows their adventures as they pass through each level of schooling, from Grade 1 (How to behave at a Grand Ball) to Grade 6 (How to deal with a Wicked Fairy).
- Author BiographyVivien French is a renowned and much-loved children's writer. Sarah Gibb is known for her delightful Little Ballerina published by Orchard.
- Author(s)Vivian French
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Tiara Club
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight78 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Gibb
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.