All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Book One, Princess Esmeralda finds out who she is. She realizes she is special, she is loved, and her magical garden is full of colour and joy. In continuing the story into Book Two, Esmeralda sees the seasons change and learns from the fairies and enchanted seahorse how in her magical garden, life moves in a circle, from season to season and back again. They share with Esmeralda the secret of how everything in nature, including ourselves, has a special gift. It is w time for us to share with everything else, our gift of the colour we hold within us. For that is the circle, as we receive from others and gift of ourselves, the circle comes back to us again and we have everything we need. Remember the colours of the rainbow? they asked in unison. What do you feel when you think of yellow? asked the yellow fairy. I feel so happy, said Esmeralda. I remember the corn I ate, the sweetness making me smile, I remember the peaches and the juice running down my chin. She giggled. What do you feel when you think of the rainbow red? asked the red fairy. I feel warm and bubbly inside, I remember the juicy strawberries, so sweet and warm from the sun, I remember the tomatoes, the tingling taste on my tongue, laughed Esmeralda. What do you feel when you think of rainbow blue? asked the blue fairy. I feel the sparkling coolness of the water, the gentleness of the summer sky, sighed Esmeralda. What do you feel when you think of the beautiful green? asked the green fairy. Oh, I feel so loved by all my garden as it surrounds me and the tickling softness of the grass beneath my feet, smiled Esmeralda. Now what do you feel when you think of the pink, the purple and indigo colours of the rainbow? chorused the sprites. It feels like the blanket of the evening sky as it is turning from day to night, it helps me feel I am always taken care of and protected, whispered Esmeralda wrapping her arms around herself.
- Author(s)Cynthia Thompson
- PublisherBalboa Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalboa Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.