All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA humorous guide to the ins-and-outs of acting like a perfect princess. Includes tips on how to behave at banquets, choose jewellery, master a regal wave and find and marry Prince Charming. Packed with facts about real-life princesses from the past and present.
- Author(s)Susanna Davidson
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHandbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Gordon,Carl Gordon
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.