All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionSticker books girls will love! The Princess Parables come to life through age-appropriate puzzles, activity pages, and 50 colorful and reusable stickers in the friendly and fun Princess Hope's Sticker and Activity Book featuring Hope, her four princess sisters, and their friends. Join Hope and her sisters in some creative and interactive fun with 16 pages of stickers and activities that are sure to please, featuring her father the king and her special animal friend Lily the lamb.
- Author BiographyJeanna Stolle Young is a daughter of the king that lives in Southern California with her dashing husband, Bruce, her two sweet princesses, Danika and Emmalynn, and two daring princes, Christian and Kenton. God gave her the vision for this series that has caused her faith to grow through watching Him work. She has a passion for moms of princesses and knights training up the next generation for Christ. She is a speaker and blogger at www.theprincessparables.com There are more than 13 books in the Princess Parable brand. Jacqueline Kinney Johnson is a former tribal missionary to the Kuna Indians located on the Colombian border in Central America. The vision for The Princess Parable Series was born in these jungles. She is the wife of Pastor Ralph Johnson and the mother of two daughters and the grandmother of three princesses, Catherine, Alexandra Grace, and Megan Joy and four young knights, Zack, Payton, Maverick, and Christopher. She delights in stirring young hearts and imaginations with Godly character and the certainty of becoming a child of the King for eternity. Her passion is mentoring and equipping dedicated young women for life, marriage, motherhood, and beyond. She lives in a castle perched high on a hill above the Pacific Ocean in Southern California. Omar Aranda studied Fine Arts in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where he was born. Many top publishers and companies worldwide have commissioned him for projects including story artwork, comics, and character design. He started his career as an artistic painter but now devotes all of his time to illustrations for children's products.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Kinney Johnson,Jeanna Young
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleThe Princess Parables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Omar Aranda
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.