All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the Parable of the Hidden Treasure and the Pearl in Matt. 13:44-45 Princess Hope finds a locked golden chest in an empty field. The evil land owner comes and tells her in t so polite terms to get off his land, t realizing she is the princess! The golden chest is on his land and if she wants it, she will have to buy all of his land just to get the chest. Determined to get the treasure in the chest, she sells all the things most precious to her at a Courtyard Sale in the castle. Once she has sold everything, she is astonished to learn what she has sacrificed everything for! With the help of her father, she is able to understand what the real treasure is.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Johnson was born into royal heritage and is a grandmother to three little princesses, Catherine, Alexandra Grace and Megan Joy and four princes, Zack, Maverick, Payton and Christopher. She delights in filling their hearts and imaginations with stories filled with Godly character and the concept of becoming a child of the King for eternity. Her devoted husband and castle are perched on a hill on the Pacific Coast in Southern California.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Kinney Johnson,Jeanna Young
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleThe Princess Parables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width236 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Omar Aranda
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.