All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLea Lucia begins designing fancy clothes for people in her remote village and they are so thrilled that they call her their little princess. Then one day, just as she prepares to make an important outfit, some of her material mysteriously disappears. While searching for her material she finds herself lost and in danger. Suddenly, an extraordinary dog befriends her and the magic begins to happen. Princess Lea Lucia is a tale about love, forgiveness, and helping others. The story is a reminder that when one shows kindness to someone else it helps to develop more acts of kindness in the world. This beautifully illustrated picture book is t only delightful for children, but also for the entire family.
- Author(s)Anita Lynn Lee
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosemarie Jackson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.