All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSix year old Nevaeh wants to be something she already is -a princess. Do you kw a little girl that doesn't kw she is loved or even beautiful? Do we as parents, grandparents, or guardians reinforce and give our little ones daily affirmation? Princess Nevaeh, Lessons on Self-Discovery covers topics that are important t only to parents but also to our little girls. Find out how Mimi shares with her granddaughter the things that matter most. Some of the topics discussed in this book are: Teaching behavioral skills: fighting, bullying, listening, and obeying. Reinforces manners. Teaches self-worth and values. Princess Nevaeh, Lessons on Self-Discovery allows caregivers to use this as a tool to affirm the child, build positive dialogue and to encourage self-worth.
- Author BiographyPaulette Harper is an award-winning and best-selling author, speaker and ordained Elder. She is the owner of Write Now Literary Virtual Book Tours and is passionate about helping authors succeed in publishing and marketing their books. Paulette has been writing and publishing books since 2008. She writes both Christian Fiction and Non-Fiction. Visit her on-line: www.pauletteharper.com
- Author(s)Paulette Harper
- PublisherThy Word Publishing
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThy Word Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.