All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe phonics focus of this book helps teachers looking for materials to fit specific lesson plans, but the stories never feel educational. Let's play princess, said Pig. I will give you three wishes, says Twig. But three wishes are t eugh for Princess Pig. She wants four, then five, then six! Pig and Twig are friends, but Pig is being demanding. What will Twig do? Princess Pig features the short i sound, a bossy pig, and a friend who kws when to say No!
- Author BiographyMolly Coxe is an award-winning writer and illustrator. Her awards include a Children's Choice Award from the International Reading Association. She lives in Eastsound, Washington.
- Author(s)Molly Coxe
- PublisherBraveMouse Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationEastsound, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBraveMouse Books
- Weight112 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.