All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time for the Honeypot Hill Talent Contest! Poppy and Honey are so excited, but among the many acts, how will Poppy stand out? Can Grandpa and a new banjo-playing boy help Poppy to wow the judges and dance her way to a win? Featuring a brand new family, the Blooms, amazing acts and dazzling dance routines, this new Princess Poppy story is perfect for tiny dancers everywhere!
- Author BiographyJaney was born in Edinburgh and grew up by the seaside just outside the city. Janey published the first two Princess Poppy books herself (with her own illustrations) and the books were so popular that Random House Children's Books soon bought the series and re-packaged the books. The series is now going from strength to strength, including picture books, activity books and sumptuous gift books. Janey has also written novels for young readers and the Princess Poppy Cookbook all of which have been very successful. Janey read English at Edinburgh University specializing in the Victorian novel. Following this she became a teacher - a career that she absolutely adored - and then, with her husband, set up The Jelly Club, which has become an extremely successful chain of children's activity centres in Scotland. She still very much enjoys visiting schools and talking to children to find out what they like doing and what makes them laugh. Janey lives in Edinburgh with their three sons.
- Author(s)Janey Louise Jones
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitlePrincess Poppy Picture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPicture Corgi
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight152 g
- Width242 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.