CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionA brand-new activity book in the best-selling Princess Poppy series! Throughout the year Princess Poppy takes trips to the farm to help out Farmer Meadowsweet and his wife. Spring is her favourite time because that's when all the baby animals are born. One beautiful spring morning Poppy arrives at the farm to discover that some lambs have been born and in amongst all the white fluffy babies is a lovely soot-black lamb so Poppy names him Sooty. But although he looks very sweet, he's an absolute bundle of mischief and one day Poppy arrives at the farm to discover that Sooty has escaped ...Join Poppy on her farm adventure and see whether you can help her find the naughty little lamb. Complete the pictures as you read the story with the 75 full colour stickers provided in this fabulous sticker storybook!
- Author BiographyJaney was born in Edinburgh and grew up by the seaside just outside the city. Janey published the first two Princess Poppy books herself (with her own illustrations) and the books were so popular that Random House Children's Books soon bought the series and re-packaged the books. The series is now going from strength to strength, including picture books, novels for young readers, activity books and sumptuous gift books. Janey read English at Edinburgh University specializing in the Victorian novel. Following this she became a teacher - a career that she absolutely adored - and then, with her husband, set up The Jelly Club, which has become an extremely successful chain of children's activity centres in Scotland. She still very much enjoys visiting schools and talking to children to find out what they like doing and what makes them laugh. Janey and her husband live in Edinburgh with their three sons. Veronica gained a BA in Graphic Design at Bradford and Liverpool Polytechnic which led her into the world of greetings card design and then book illustration. Veronica says that her favourite thing about illustrating picture books is inventing characters and bringing them to life through her illustrations. Veronica lives and works in the small market town of Otley in West Yorkshire, and in her spare time she enjoys long-distance cycling in the Yorkshire Dales with her partner.
- Author(s)Janey Louise Jones
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitlePrincess Poppy Picture Books
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPicture Corgi
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.