All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnticipating and planning your organization's response to an emergency situation isn't just a good idea: it's a federal requirement. Since 1989, OSHA has issued numerous standards that explicitly require employers to have emergency action plans for their workplaces and dozens more regulating specific materials and processes that affect the health and safety of employees. This book makes the task of identifying and understanding OSHA's emergency response requirements virtually effortless by compiling and summarizing the most relevant requirements_53 general and 95 industry-specific_found in Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 29 Parts 1910, 1915, 1917, 1918, 1926, and 1928.
- Author(s)Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/07/2008
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight227 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.