All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAnticipating and planning your organization's response to an emergency situation isn't just a good idea: it's a federal requirement. Since 1989, OSHA has issued numerous standards that explicitly require employers to have emergency action plans for their workplaces and dozens more regulating specific materials and processes that affect the health and safety of employees. This book makes the task of identifying and understanding OSHA's emergency response requirements virtually effortless by compiling and summarizing the most relevant requirements_53 general and 95 industry-specific_found in Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 29 Parts 1910, 1915, 1917, 1918, 1926, and 1928.
- Author(s)Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/07/2008
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight227 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.