Principles and Applications of Ion Scattering Spectrometry: Surface Chemical and Structural Analysis by J. Wayne Rabalais (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $219.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $358.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIon scattering spectrometry, a powerful analytical tool used to determine the structure and composition of a substance, addresses critical problems in semiconductors, thin film growth, coatings, computer chips, magnetic storage devices, bioreactive surfaces, catalytic surfaces, and electrochemical surfaces (including the large battery industry). Principles and Applications of Ion Scattering Spectrometry: Surface Chemical and Structural Analysis represents the first and only book on this exciting field, seamlessly merging theoretical fundamentals with cutting-edge practical applications. Author J. Wayne Rabalais, the world's leading expert in ion scattering spectrometry, recognizes both the pedagogic and research needs of such a text and divides his work accordingly. Chapters 1 through 5 address senior undergraduates and beginning graduate students in chemical physics and include figures and illustrative diagrams intended to exemplify the discussions. Chapters 6 through 9 comprise material on the brink of current research and contain specific references to other sources at the end of each; further, chapter 10 is a bibliography of ion scattering publications. Topics covered include: -Introductory, theoretical, and experimental aspects of ion scattering -General features and structural analysis -The recent technique of scattering and recoiling imaging spectrometry -Examples of structural analysis -Ion-surface charge exchange phemena -Hyperthermal ion-surface interactions Engineers, researchers, professors, and postdoctoral associates involved in surface analysis, surface science, and studies of surfaces of materials will find Rabalais' incomparable study a seminal moment in the advance of ion scattering spectrometry.
- Author BiographyJ. WAYNE RABALAIS, PhD, is the leading researcher in the world on ion scattering spectrometry. He is also the author of Low Energy Ion-Surface Interactions and Principles of Ultraviolet Photoelectron Spectroscopy, both with Wiley.
- Author(s)J. Wayne Rabalais
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2002
- Series TitleWiley-Interscience Series on Mass Spectrometry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight596 g
- Width161 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.