All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionLithium secondary batteries have been key to mobile electronics since 1990. Large-format batteries typically for electric vehicles and energy storage systems are attracting much attention due to current energy and environmental issues. Lithium batteries are expected to play a central role in boosting green techlogies. Therefore, a large number of scientists and engineers are carrying out research and development on lithium secondary batteries. The book is written in a straightforward fashion suitable for undergraduate and graduate students, as well as scientists, and engineers starting out in the field. The chapters in this book have been thoroughly edited by a collective of experts to achieve a cohesive book with a consistent style, level, and philosophy. They cover a wide range of topics, including principles and techlogies of key materials such as the cathode, ade, electrolyte, and separator. Battery techlogies such as design, manufacturing processes, and evaluation methods as well as applications are addressed. In addition, analytical methods for determining electrochemical and other properties of batteries are also included. Hence, this book is a must-have for everyone interested in obtaining all the basic information on lithium secondary batteries.
- Author BiographyJung-Ki Park is a Professor in the Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at KAIST in South Korea. He has 20 years lithium battery research experience in which area he has published over 100 papers and delivered more than 50 international invited talks. He was Director of the Advanced Secondary Batteries Education Centre supported by the Korean government (Ministry of Commerce, Industry, and Energy) from 2003 to 2009. Prof. Park is President of the Korean Electrochemical Society, a founder of the International Conference on Polymer Batteries and Fuel Cells and chairman of IMLB 2012 (International Conference on Lithium Batteries).
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication18/07/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight878 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJung-Ki Park
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.