CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover and achieve your personal fitness and wellness goals with Hoeger/Hoeger's PRINCIPLES AND LABS FOR FITNESS AND WELLNESS, 12E, International Edition. Its personalized approach emphasizes behavior change and provides you with current, practical information and tips to incorporate in your daily life. PRINCIPLES AND LABS FOR FITNESS AND WELLNESS, 12E, International Edition offers a variety of resources for you to turn active learning into active living, including new MyProfile boxes, Behavior Modification Planning boxes, exercise videos, online labs, and more. Use these resources to achieve and maintain your personal health and wellness goals!
- Author BiographySharon A. Hoeger is Vice President of Fitness & Wellness, Inc. in Boise, Idaho, and holds a bachelor's degree in computer science from Brigham Young University. As co-author of PRINCIPLES AND LABS FOR PHYSICAL FITNESS, and four other Cengage Learning texts, Mrs. Hoeger is responsible for researching the most current scientific information for each revision, as well as developing the interactive software that accompanies all of the Hoeger fitness and wellness textbooks-innovations that have set the standard for fitness and wellness software today. The Hoeger husband-and-wife team has been jogging and strength training together for more than 39 years! Dr. Werner W.K. Hoeger Professor Emeritus in the Department of Kinesiology at Boise State University, and Fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine and the Research Consortium of SHAPE America (Society of Health and Physical Educators). The 2004 recipient of the Presidential Award for Research and Scholarship in the College of Education at Boise State University, keynote speaker at the VII Iberoamerican Congress of Sports Medicine and Applied Sciences and the 2010 Western Society for Kinesiology and Wellness, Dr. Hoeger continues to research and lecture on exercise physiology, physical fitness, and wellness. In addition to PRINCIPLES AND LABS FOR PHYSICAL FITNESS, Dr. Hoeger has published several Cengage Learning texts including Fitness and Wellness, Principles and Labs for Physical Fitness, Lifetime Physical Fitness and Wellness, Wellness: Guidelines for a Healthy Lifestyle, and Water Aerobics for Fitness and Wellness. Dr. Hoeger is a former luge athlete (2002 and 2006 Winter Olympian); All-American by USA Track & Field in 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016; and renowned fitness and wellness innovator. He developed many popular fitness assessment tools in use today, such as the modified sit and reach, total body rotation, shoulder rotation, muscular endurance, muscular strength and endurance, and soda pop coordination tests.
- Author(s)Sharon A. Hoeger,Wener Hoeger
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectSports Studies & PE: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1335 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.