All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionAn ideal new multi-disciplinary volume for students and scholars of philosophy, contemporary political theory, and international relations. This volume offers key insights into the work of the chief figures in the contemporary debate surrounding thin universalism and presents a usefully themed contribution to the secondary literature on the work of Ora O'Neill, John Rawls, Michael Walzer, Martha Nussbaum, Stuart Hampshire and others as well as a commentary on contemporary debates surrounding human rights and distributive justice. This new book enables the reader to strongly grasp all the core debates in contemporary rmative theory.
- Author BiographyBruce Haddock is Professor of European Social and Political Thought at Cardiff University. Peri Roberts is Lecturer in Political Thought at Cardiff University. Peter Sutch is Senior Lecturer in Political Thought and International Relations, and Director of Politics at Cardiff University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight335 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byBruce Haddock,Peri Roberts,Peter Sutch
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.