All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizing concepts and rationale over mathematical minutiae, this is the most widely used, complete, and accessible structural equation modeling (SEM) text. Continuing the tradition of using real data examples from a variety of disciplines, the significantly revised fourth edition incorporates recent developments such as Pearl's graphing theory and the structural causal model (SCM), measurement invariance, and more. Readers gain a comprehensive understanding of all phases of SEM, from data collection and screening to the interpretation and reporting of the results. Learning is enhanced by exercises with answers, rules to remember, and topic boxes. The companion website supplies data, syntax, and output for the book's examples--w including files for Amos, EQS, LISREL, Mplus, Stata, and R (lavaan). New to This Edition *Extensively revised to cover important new topics: Pearl's graphing theory and the SCM, causal inference frameworks, conditional process modeling, path models for longitudinal data, item response theory, and more. *Chapters on best practices in all stages of SEM, measurement invariance in confirmatory factor analysis, and significance testing issues and bootstrapping. *Expanded coverage of psychometrics. *Additional computer tools: online files for all detailed examples, previously provided in EQS, LISREL, and Mplus, are w also given in Amos, Stata, and R (lavaan). *Reorganized to cover the specification, identification, and analysis of observed variable models separately from latent variable models. Pedagogical Features *Exercises with answers, plus end-of-chapter antated lists of further reading. *Real examples of troublesome data, demonstrating how to handle typical problems in analyses. *Topic boxes on specialized issues, such as causes of npositive definite correlations. *Boxed rules to remember. *Website promoting a learn-by-doing approach, including syntax and data files for six widely used SEM computer tools.
- Author BiographyRex B. Kline, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at Concordia University in Montreal. Since earning a doctorate in clinical psychology, he has conducted research on the psychometric evaluation of cognitive abilities, behavioral and scholastic assessment of children, structural equation modeling, training of researchers, statistics reform in the behavioral sciences, and usability engineering in computer science. Dr. Kline has published a number of books, chapters, and journal articles in these areas. His website is http://tinyurl.com/rexkline.
- Author(s)Rex B. Kline
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- Series TitleMethodology in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight970 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.