All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a core text for anyone training to be (or working as) an internal or external quality assurer in the further education and skills sector. It has all the information you need to work towards the quality assurance units for qualifications such as: The Certificate and Diploma in Education and Training, or the quality assurance units of the Learning and Development (TAQA) qualification. The book takes you through all the information you need to kw, opening up the topic for learning in an easily accessible way. Interactive activities are included throughout, and real examples of quality assurance in practice are included. The book also includes examples of completed internal and external quality assurance documents. It is a comprehensive text, covering: * principles of internal and external quality assurance * planning quality assurance activities * carrying out quality assurance activities * risk management * making decisions and providing feedback * record keeping * evaluating practice * the role and use of techlogy * planning, allocating and monitoring the work of others This is your guide to understanding how to use internal quality assurance activities effectively with assessors, and external quality assurance activities with centre staff.
- Author BiographyAnn is a director of her own company, Ann Gravells Ltd, an educational consultancy based in East Yorkshire. She specialises in teaching, training and quality assurance for the Further Education and Skills Sector. Ann creates resources for teachers and learners such as PowerPoints and handouts for the TAQA units and for the Award and the Certificate in Education and Training. These are available via her resource website: www.anngravells.co.uk/resources. Ann is a consultant to the University of Cambridge's Institute of Continuing Education. She has worked for several awarding organisations producing qualification guidance, policies and procedures, and carrying out quality assurance of teacher training qualifications. She has been teaching in further education colleges since 1983. Ann holds a Masters in Educational Management, a PGCE, a Degree in Education, and a Medal of Excellence for teaching. Ann is a Fellow of the Institute for Learning and holds QTLS status. Ann is the author of: * Achieving your Assessor and Quality Assurance Units * Delivering Employability Skills in the Lifelong Learning Sector * Passing Assessments for the Award in Education and Training * Passing PTLLS Assessments * Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector * Principles and Practices of Assessment* The Award in Education and Training * What is Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector? Ann is co-author of: * Equality and Diversity in the Lifelong Learning Sector * Passing CTLLS Assessments * Passing the Award in Education and Training * Planning and Enabling Learning in the Lifelong Learning Sector. * The Certificate in Education and Training * Passing the Certificate Education and Training Ann has edited: * Study Skills for PTLLS. The author welcomes any comments from readers; please contact her via her website. www.anngravells.co.uk
- Author(s)Ann Gravells
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.