All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 20th edition of Principles of Auditing & Other Assurance Services provides a carefullybalanced presentation of auditing theory and practice. Written in a clear and understandablemanner, it is particularly appropriate for students who have had limited or audit experience. The approach is to integrate auditing material with that of previousaccounting fi nancial, managerial, and systems courses.
- Author BiographyRay Whittington is the dean of the Driehaus College of Businessat DePaul University, having previously served as chairman of the accounting department at San Diego State University. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Houston. He has also been the Director of Audit Research for the AICPA and a member of the AICPA's Auditing Standards Board. Kurt Pany is a professor of accounting at Arizona State University. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Illinois. He has served as a member of the AICPA's Auditing Standards Board and as an academic fellow with the AICPA Auditing Division.
- Author(s)Kurt Pany,Ray Whittington
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1791 g
- Width218 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement20th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.