All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommissioning is coming of age. Savvy building owners have adopted commissioning as an effective way to improve the facility acquisition process. Green building initiatives have embraced commissioning as a way of assuring quality in the delivery of high-performance buildings. This long-established quality control process for building mechanical systems is emerging as a broader construction management tool improving nearly all aspects of a project. What exactly is this thing called commissioning? Principles of Building Commissioning answers this fundamental question with the first all-inclusive, practical guide to the application of the principles of commissioning. The book clarifies the underlying philosophy of commissioning: the why, what, when, and who of this process. Shaped by the ASHRAE Guideline 0 view of the world of commissioning, Building Commissioning: Maps out the territory of commissioning Outlines its defining characteristics Explains its flow of processes Demystifies its documentation Making the fundamentals of commissioning accessible to all parties-building owners and operators, architects and engineers, users and suppliers-who may be called upon to join the commissioning team for a particular project, Building Commissioning serves as the professional's road map to the commissioning process, from the predesign phase through occupancy.
- Author BiographyWalter T. Grondzik, PE, LEED-AP, is a professor in the School of Architecture, Ball State University. He has served as president of the Architectural Research Centers Consortium and the Society of Building Science Educators, and is a Fellow of ASHRAE and a member of several ASHRAE technical and guideline committees.
- Author(s)Walter T. Grondzik
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width154 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.