All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to cesarean section, there is opinion and there is fact. This particular effort is made to eliminate the former, and to extend the latter. This 200-page textbook presents 56 illustrations of surgical scenes, nuances and principles of this unique surgery, covering indications, contraindications, surgical alternatives, global expenditures on elective cesarean sections, complications, rare cases (abdominal pregnancy), anesthesiological strategies and complications, the trial of labor (TOL), tips for presurgical orders, postsurgical maternal neural circuits and depression, neonatal adaptation, perimortem c-section, cesarean myomectomy and total hysterectomy, legal issues, as well as review scenarios and review questions.
- Author BiographyNaira R. Matevosyan is a medical doctor (OB/GYN) and currently a Law degree candidate.
- Author(s)Dr Naira R Matevosyan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.