Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $439.42+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $344.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MasteringA&P does t come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MasteringA&P search for ISBN-10: 0321971167/ISBN-13: 9780321971166. That package includes ISBN-10: 0321971949/ISBN-13: 99780321971944 and ISBN-10: 0133890686/ISBN-13: 9780133890686. A relevant, problem-solving approach to chemistry The Third Edition of Principles of Chemistry: A Molecular Approachpresents core concepts without sacrificing rigor, enabling students to make connections between chemistry and their lives or intended careers. Drawing upon his classroom experience as an award-winning educator, Professor Tro extends chemistry to the student's world by capturing student attention with examples of everyday processes and a captivating writing style. Throughout this student-friendly text, chemistry is presented visually through multi-level images that help students see the connections between the world around them (macroscopic), the atoms and molecules that compose the world (molecular), and the formulas they write down on paper (symbolic). The Third Edition improves upon the hallmark features of the text and adds new assets-Self Assessment Quizzes, Interactive Worked Examples, and Key Concept Videos-creating the best learning resource available for general chemistry students. Also Available with MasteringChemistry This title is also available with MasteringChemistry - an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MasteringChemistry, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
- Author BiographyNivaldo Tro is a Professor of Chemistry at Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California, where he has been a faculty member since 1990. He received his Ph.D. in chemistry from Stanford University for work on developing and using optical techniques to study the adsorption and desorption of molecules to and from surfaces in ultrahigh vacuum. He then went on to the University of California at Berkeley, where he did postdoctoral research on ultrafast reaction dynamics in solution. Since coming to Westmont, Professor Tro has been awarded grants from the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund, from Research Corporation, and from the National Science Foundation to study the dynamics of various processes occurring in thin adlayer films adsorbed on dielectric surfaces. He has been honored as Westmont's outstanding teacher of the year three times and has also received the college's outstanding researcher of the year award. Professor Tro lives in Santa Barbara with his wife, Ann, and their four children, Michael, Ali, Kyle, and Kaden. In his leisure time, Professor Tro enjoys surfing, mountain biking, being outdoors with his family, and reading good books to his children.
- Author(s)Nivaldo J. Tro
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/12/2014
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2040 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.