Principles of Colour Technology by Max Saltzman, Fred W. Billmeyer, Roy S. Berns (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $249.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $259.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated-the classic comprehensive introduction to color techlogy The Third Edition of Billmeyer and Saltzman's Principles of Color Techlogy combines the clarity and ease of use of earlier editions with two decades of advancement in the theory and techlogy of color. Defining color as a certain kind of light, its effect on the human eye, or (most important of all) the result of this effect in the mind of the viewer, the book offers detailed coverage of color, colorants, the coloring of materials, and reproducing the color of materials through imaging. While retaining important material on the color techlogy of paints, plastics, textiles, and other materials, the Third Edition features in-depth coverage of computer-generated color, digital image capture, desktop color printing, and color management-achieving color fidelity among scanners, digital cameras, and other color imaging devices. The new edition of Principles of Color Techlogy offers expanded coverage that includes: Measuring color quality-a new chapter describes the principles and applications of setting instrumental color tolerances Mathematics of color techlogy-a new appendix presents principles of color techlogy using mathematics Color modeling-additional material covers CRT displays and color printing Supplemented with copious numerical examples, graphs, and illustrations that clarify and explain complex material, as well as side bars that present technical details in a well-organized, accessible manner, this excellent and exciting introduction for newcomers to the field is also a valuable reference for experienced color techlogists, color specialists, chemical and industrial engineers, computer scientists, research scientists, and mathematicians interested in color.
- Author BiographyROY S. BERNS, PhD, is the Richard S. Hunter Professor in Color Science, Appearance, and Technology at the Munsell Color Science Laboratory and Graduate Coordinator of the Color Science master's degree program of the Center for Imaging Science at the Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York.
- Author(s)Fred W. Billmeyer,Max Saltzman,Roy S. Berns
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2000
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight954 g
- Width224 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.