All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith an accessible approach, the third European edition of Principles of Ecomics provides students with the tools to analyze current ecomic issues. The book is underpinned by a focus on seven Core Principles, which help students to make the link between ecomic theory and practice. The 'ecomic naturalist' approach, supported by exercises, problems and examples, encourages students to employ ecomics principles to understand and explain the world around them. Developed from the well-regarded US textbook by Frank and Bernanke, it presents an intuitive approach to ecomics and is suitable for all students taking a Principles of Ecomics course.
- Author BiographyMoore McDowell, Rodney Thom and Ivan Pastine are all based at University College Dublin, Ireland.
- Author(s)Ben Bernanke,Ivan Pastine,Moore McDowell,Robert H. Frank,Rodney Thom
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight3 g
- Width77 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.