All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionWith its clear and engaging writing style, PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS, Seventh Edition, continues to be one of the most popular books on ecomics available today. Mankiw emphasizes material that you are likely to find interesting about the ecomy (particularly if you are studying ecomics for the first time), including real-life scenarios, useful facts, and the many ways ecomic concepts play a role in the decisions you make every day.
- Author BiographyN. Gregory Mankiw is Robert M. Beren Professor of Economics at Harvard University. He studied economics at Princeton University and MIT. Dr. Mankiw is a prolific writer and a regular participant in academic and policy debates. His research includes work on price adjustment, consumer behavior, financial markets, monetary and fiscal policy, and economic growth. His published articles have appeared in academic journals, such as the American Economic Review, Journal of Political Economy, and Quarterly Journal of Economics, and in more widely accessible forums, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and Fortune. Dr. Mankiw has been a research associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research, an adviser to the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and the Congressional Budget Office, and a member of the ETS test development committee for the advanced placement exam in economics. From 2003 to 2005, he served as chairman of the President's Council of Economic Advisers.
- Author(s)N. Gregory Mankiw
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1835 g
- Width224 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.