All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples of English Commercial Law provides students with a high-quality overview of this key area of English law. Drawing together updated chapters from the third edition of English Private Law, the subjects covered include the law on agency, sale of goods, carriage of goods by sea, carriage of goods by air and land, insurance, banking, bailment, security, and insolvency. Written by a team of ackwledged experts, the chapters give a clear, simple, and accurate overview of the guiding principles and rules of English commercial law, a vital topic in law degrees and on professional courses. Whether looking for an accessible, conceptual introduction to the area or a handy revision reference, students will find this book invaluable.
- Author BiographyAndrew Burrows QC FBA DCL is Professor of the Law of England and Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford. He is also a Barrister and Honorary Bencher of Middle Temple.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight902 g
- Width185 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byHon. Andrew Burrows
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.