CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop the strong foundation in contemporary finance needed for success with PRINCIPLES OF FINANCE, 5E by leading authors Besley and Brigham. This practical book addresses today's most relevant financial concepts as readers examine current financial markets and institutions, investments, and managerial finance. This edition is more practical than ever before with revised presentations that further clarify time value of money and other complex concepts. When relevant, this edition discusses the impact of the 2007-2009 financial market meltdown on finance today and connects topics to reader's personal finance decisions. Reader clearly see how concepts influence both immediate and long-term common financial decisions and increase their proficiency in using spreadsheets for financial decisions and financial problem solving.
- Author BiographyDr. Scott Besley is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Finance at the University of South Florida. He earned his DBA and MBA degrees from Florida State University. A well-respected author and instructor, Dr. Besley has published numerous research articles in various academic journals and has co-authored two of the leading textbooks in corporate finance that are used at universities around the world. His research interests include areas of corporate finance, working capital management, governance, and investment anomalies. A frequently requested presenter at professional conferences, Dr. Besley is actively involved in numerous finance and professional organizations. When he is not teaching or pursuing research interests, he is heavily involved in his local community. Dr. Eugene F. Brigham is Graduate Research Professor Emeritus at the University of Florida, where he has taught since 1971. Dr. Brigham received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. from the University of California-Berkeley and his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina. Prior to joining the University of Florida, Dr. Brigham held teaching positions at the University of Connecticut, the University of Wisconsin, and the University of California-Los Angeles. Dr. Brigham has served as president of the Financial Management Association and has written many journal articles on the cost of capital, capital structure, and other aspects of financial management. He has authored or co-authored ten textbooks on managerial finance and managerial economics that are used at more than 1,000 universities in the United States and have been translated into 11 languages worldwide. He has testified as an expert witness in numerous electric, gas, and telephone rate cases at both federal and state levels. He has served as a consultant to many corporations and government agencies, including the Federal Reserve Board, the Federal Home Loan Bank Board, the U.S. Office of Telecommunications Policy, and the RAND Corporation. Dr. Brigham continues to teach, consult, and complete research in addition to his academic writing. He spends his spare time on the golf course, enjoying time with his family and dogs, and tackling outdoor adventure activities, such as biking through Alaska.
- Author(s)Eugene F. Brigham,Scott Besley
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1550 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.