All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples of Floral Design: An Illustrated Guide provides an introduction to the hands-on skills and theory required for career success in addition to the artistic aspect of floral arrangement. This heavily illustrated text acquaints future floral designers with design principles and elements along with the floriculture industry and its careers. It presents the various types of products used in floral design, before progressing into common floral applications and events. This text is also appropriate for students enrolling in the course for fine arts elective credit.
- Step-by-step procedures provide clear instruction to develop students floral design skills using low-cost and commonly available materials.
- Extensive flower and foliage glossaries include cross-references to both the common and the botanical names in addition to other helpful information.
- End-of-chapter features, including Activities, Critical Thinking, STEM Activities and Communicating About Floral Design, provide students with the opportunity to connect floral design content to career and college readiness skills.
- Author(s)James M DelPrince,Pat Diehl Scace
- PublisherGoodheart-Wilcox Publisher
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGoodheart-Wilcox Publisher
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1565 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.