All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for introductory courses in human anatomy, this text assumes previous study of the human body. Instead, this book helps to facilitate a basic understanding of this broad discipline by presenting data, unified concepts and vocabulary in a manner that is easy for students to understand. Although the focus is on anatomy, links are made between structures and functions to help students understand anatomical concepts. The understanding of structure and function is further enhanced by considering defects and disorders in clinical settings. Organized by systems rather than regions, each chapter of this seventh edition has been revised. This text's coverage of the human anatomy is w complemented by new features, including questions with figures, colour anatomy photographs, improved readability, phonetic pronunciations, and more exhibits.
- Author(s)Gerard J. Tortora
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/1995
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecolour photographs, glossary, bibliography, index
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.