Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $451.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $88.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples of Human Anatomy, a market-leading text through its many editions, successfully blends visual and textual elements to illuminate the complexities of human anatomy. The 12th edition raises the standard for excellence in this discipline with its enhanced illustration program, refined narrative, and the integrated design of dynamic resources like Real Anatomy into the curriculum. Applications representing a variety of clinical perspectives provide readers with both relevance and motivation, engaging students and providing insights into the vital contributions that anatomical kwledge brings to the understanding of functions, diagsis and treatment of disease.* An invative art program of generously sized illustrations -- each including a key concept statement and review question -- provides a consistent learning environment enabling students to make the connection between text and visual elements. * A concise narrative, praised by students for its straightforward and easily comprehensible writing style, emphasizes scientific content over extraneous detail. * Exhibits -- specially designed self-contained lessons -- provide students with the extra help needed to learn the numerous structures that constitute certain body systems -- most tably the skeleton and joints, skeletal muscles, articulations, blood vessels and nerves. * Continued coverage of scientific research and breakthroughs in understanding the human body maintains the text's reputation for being on the cutting edge. New to This Edition * Chapter Introductions have all been newly designed and written with stunning new imagery, engaging text, and new “I wonder questions, all setting the stage for student understanding of the relevance of the chapter content to come. * Extensive revisions to the illustrations program include new skeletal art, muscle art, blood vessel art, and numerous other figures in every chapter of the text. * Most tissue photomicrographs have been replaced with exceptionally clear photomicrographs with high magnification blowouts. * The use of cadaver photographs integrated with line drawings is increased with specifically dissected images created by co-author Mark Nielsen. * Clinical Connections have been greatly expanded in every chapter to provide students with the most relevant applications of the content that they are studying.
- Author(s)Gerard J. Tortora,Mark Nielsen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/05/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2883 g
- Width247 mm
- Height308 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.